Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winter Break

Winter break was coming up but i wasn't so much excited about it. i had a bad feeling that something terrible is about to happen. The vacation was all in all boring and bearing bad news. I took the first day to plan my vacation and relax. My friend was coming from abroad and i decided to pick her up. After i met her in the airport, we went together where she was staying. I left her to rest from jet lag and i went to the club. The next day i met her and we spent the whole day together. A couple of days later, i spent the whole day with a school mate helping her with her project. I was supposed to go to sokhna, but the trip was canceled so i stayed home instead. The three days after were completely boring, but i made it up for myself by spending new years eve with my grandma which was extremely nice. I had a lot of fun. The next week was was almost empty from events except for me going out shopping with my mom. Also, i slept over at my friend's place. We had a lot of fun because we were not alone there was a big group of friends up to 10 people. We enjoyed our time and slept very late. That was the last day before school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment